Resources TOPS Oysters & related information
- Achim Janke - Strategies to minimize risk of disease and produce resilient quality oysters
VIVALDI Workshop/ WAS Conference Montpellier/ France, 2018. All VIVALDI workshop papers
- Fishfarmer Magazine Article 02/2017
Novel development from New Zealand for oyster growing
- Achim Janke - Biosecurity Measures for OsHV-1 Control at Cawthron Aquaculture Park
Key to Recovery of New Zealand’s Pacific Oyster Industry. World Oyster Congress, Arcachon, 2012
- The Grower Article, April 2017
Oyster innovation from New Zealand
- The Grower Article 04/2011
Visit to Cawthron Institute - Glenhaven Aquaculture Centre New Zealand
- Aquaculture New Zealand - Oyster Traceability
Each New Zealand Pacific Oyster can be traced right back to the farm in which it grew, including information around the time of harvest, when it was prepared for market and the journey it took reaching the customer.
- Traceability case study – Shellfish (oysters)
Illustrating the traceability in a fresh oyster supply chain from the restaurants serving the oysters back to the oyster bed form which the oysters were harvested.
- Food Safety Magazine - The Importance of Food Traceability
Traceability is most relevant when it comes to public health.